Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Firm member: Abbr.' in our database. It has been used in 3 crosswords, the latest of which was the New York Times crossword on June 07, 2007.
- Shingle abbr.
- Atty.'s title
- Abbr. for F. Lee Bailey
- Abbr. after a name
- Fancy name appendage
- Abbr. on a shingle
- Lawyer's abbr.
- Name suffix: Abbr.
- Abbr. after an attorney's name
- Lawyer, for short
- Title for a person with a J.D.
- Abbr. on a firm's letterhead
- J.D.'s title
- A.B.A. member's title
- Barrister's abbr.
- Abbr. on an attorney's nameplate
- Abbr. on a lawyer's nameplate
- Title of respect (abbr.)
- Abbr. on an attorney's letterhead
- Letters for lawyers
Last Seen In
- New York Times - June 07, 2007
- New York Times - May 02, 2004
- New York Times - February 16, 2002