Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Abbr. after an attorney's name' in our database. It has been used in 6 crosswords, the latest of which was the Pat Sajack's Code Letter crossword on May 12, 2014.
Crossword answers for the clue "Abbr. after an attorney's name"
- Shingle abbr.
- Atty.'s title
- Abbr. for F. Lee Bailey
- Abbr. after a name
- Fancy name appendage
- Abbr. on a shingle
- Lawyer's abbr.
- Firm member: Abbr.
- Name suffix: Abbr.
- Lawyer, for short
- Title for a person with a J.D.
- Abbr. on a firm's letterhead
- J.D.'s title
- A.B.A. member's title
- Barrister's abbr.
- Abbr. on an attorney's nameplate
- Abbr. on a lawyer's nameplate
- Title of respect (abbr.)
- Abbr. on an attorney's letterhead
- Letters for lawyers
Last Seen In
- Pat Sajack's Code Letter - May 12, 2014
- Universal - May 03, 2013
- Universal - November 04, 2012
- USA Today - September 11, 2012
- New York Sun - January 15, 2008
- New York Times - November 09, 2004