Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Barrister's abbr.' in our database. It has been used in 2 crosswords, the latest of which was the New York Times crossword on June 24, 2009.
Crossword answers for the clue "Barrister's abbr."
- Shingle abbr.
- Atty.'s title
- Abbr. for F. Lee Bailey
- Abbr. after a name
- Fancy name appendage
- Abbr. on a shingle
- Lawyer's abbr.
- Firm member: Abbr.
- Name suffix: Abbr.
- Abbr. after an attorney's name
- Lawyer, for short
- Title for a person with a J.D.
- Abbr. on a firm's letterhead
- J.D.'s title
- A.B.A. member's title
- Abbr. on an attorney's nameplate
- Abbr. on a lawyer's nameplate
- Title of respect (abbr.)
- Abbr. on an attorney's letterhead
- Letters for lawyers
Last Seen In
- New York Times - June 24, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 10, 2004