Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Fancy name appendage' in our database. It has been used in 2 crosswords, the latest of which was the New York Times crossword on October 22, 2006.
Crossword answers for the clue "Fancy name appendage"
- Shingle abbr.
- Atty.'s title
- Abbr. for F. Lee Bailey
- Abbr. after a name
- Abbr. on a shingle
- Lawyer's abbr.
- Firm member: Abbr.
- Name suffix: Abbr.
- Abbr. after an attorney's name
- Lawyer, for short
- Title for a person with a J.D.
- Abbr. on a firm's letterhead
- J.D.'s title
- A.B.A. member's title
- Barrister's abbr.
- Abbr. on an attorney's nameplate
- Abbr. on a lawyer's nameplate
- Title of respect (abbr.)
- Abbr. on an attorney's letterhead
- Letters for lawyers
Last Seen In
- New York Times - October 22, 2006
- New York Times - December 13, 2000