Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Vatican dogma' in our database. It has been used in 1 crossword, the latest of which was the New York Times crossword on September 20, 2000.
Crossword answers for the clue "Vatican dogma"
- It's promulgated by the pope
- Henry VIII suspended its teaching at Oxford and Cambridge in 1535
- Ecclesiastical doctrines
- Church rules
- Prison supported by city with body of rules
- Holy orders?
- Nail broken by unauthorised rules of the church
- Body of regulations enacted by the Christian Church
- Nipper soon grasped church rules
- Nail securing unattributed church rules
- Long nail securing unsigned church regulations
Last Seen In
- New York Times - September 20, 2000