Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Twin-engined W.W. II plane' in our database. It has been used in 1 crossword, the latest of which was the New York Times crossword on October 19, 2000.
Crossword answers for the clue "Twin-engined W.W. II plane"
- Little sucker
- Summertime pest
- Estival pest
- Summer pest
- Patio pest
- Kind of net
- Disease-spreading insect
- British WWII multi-role combat aircraft
- Malaria-carrying insect
- Insect, the female of which sucks blood
- For a carrier of disease, doctor's capital!
- Fly low over south part
- Insect in diminutive temple, might you say?
- Doctors abandon oxygen
- Doctors leave ring for insect
- Virus-transmitting insect
- Honduran coast to which Paul Theroux's hero fled in 1981
Last Seen In
- New York Times - October 19, 2000