Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue '...TV character?' in our database. It has been used in 1 crossword, the latest of which was the New York Times crossword on October 01, 2000.
Crossword answers for the clue "...TV character?"
- Speaker of the quip starting at 27-Across
- TV character who says "It's 1 a.m. Better go home and spend some quality time with the kids"
- Toon dad
- Mr. Burns' employee
- Moe's Tavern habitué
- Animated TV character who cries "D'oh!"
- Dimwitted cartoon dad
- Nuclear plant employee of note
- Bart and Lisa's dad
- Toon who loves Lard Lad Donuts
Last Seen In
- New York Times - October 01, 2000