Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'TV announcer Hall' in our database. It has been used in 4 crosswords, the latest of which was the King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer crossword on December 28, 2012.
Crossword answers for the clue "TV announcer Hall"
- Byrnes of "77 Sunset Strip"
- Roush of baseball fame
- Roush of the Reds
- Actor Byrnes
- Hall of "The Tonight Show"
- Actor Byrnes, of 50's-60's TV
- "The Tonight Show" announcer Hall
- Hall-of-Famer Roush
- Announcer Hall
- Baseball Hall-of-Famer Roush
- Byrnes who wrote "'Kookie' No More"
- Roush of Cooperstown
- Teacher's advanced deg.
- Hall of fame
- Hall of introductions
- Byrnes of TV's "77 Sunset Strip"
- Hall-of-Fame outfielder Roush
- Teaching deg.
- Leno's announcer Hall
- Jay's announcer
Last Seen In
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 28, 2012
- New York Times - March 20, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 26, 2011
- New York Times - September 03, 2000