Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Title heroine of a 1925 musical' in our database. It has been used in 4 crosswords, the latest of which was the Daily American crossword on September 13, 2017.
Crossword answers for the clue "Title heroine of a 1925 musical"
- Girl of a 1925 Broadway hit
- Title woman in a 1925 Broadway hit
- Broadway character who sings "Tea for Two"
- Name following "No, No"
- Title girl in a hit 1925 musical
- "Tea for Two" singer
- Bonnie's "One Day at a Time" mom Fabray
- Name after "No, No"
- Character who sang "Tea for Two"
- Actress Fabray
- Emmy winner Fabray
- 1925 Broadway title role
- See 44-Across
- Tony and Emmy winner Fabray
- Double negative follower?
- Two-time Emmy winner Fabray
- Three-time Emmy winner Fabray
- Half of the "Tea for Two" duet
- "No, No" girl of Broadway
- 'No No' girl
Last Seen In
- Daily American - September 13, 2017
- Daily American - May 21, 2017
- Thinks Daily - May 13, 2010
- New York Times - September 22, 2000