Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'The boss in "Who's the Boss?"' in our database. It has been used in 3 crosswords, the latest of which was the Pat Sajack's Code Letter crossword on January 08, 2008.
Crossword answers for the clue "The boss in "Who's the Boss?""
- Jessica's longtime portrayer
- Bassett of "Waiting to Exhale"
- Activist Davis
- Actress Bassett
- "Who's the Boss?" woman
- "Women, Race & Class" author Davis
- McCourt matriarch
- Tina Turner portrayer Bassett
- Actress Lansbury
- German chancellor Merkel
- Pianist Hewitt who recorded the complete keyboard works of Bach
- Lansbury of "Murder, She Wrote"
- Bassett of "What's Love Got to Do With It?"
- "Women, Race and Class" author Davis
- Jessica player on TV
- Bassett of "Malcolm X"
- "Murder, She Wrote" actress Lansbury
- Frank McCourt's mother
- Cartwright of "Make Room for Daddy"
- "Who's The Boss" role
Last Seen In
- Pat Sajack's Code Letter - January 08, 2008
- USA Today - February 24, 2004
- New York Times - September 16, 2000