Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Teachers' grp.' in our database. It has been used in 6 crosswords, the latest of which was the New York Times crossword on September 27, 2015.
Crossword answers for the clue "Teachers' grp."
- Embattled funding org.
- PBS benefactor
- Teachers' org.
- Sometime theater funder: Abbr.
- King Features competitor
- Cultural org.
- Cultural grant giver, for short
- Org. in the Mapplethorpe brouhaha
- Grant giver, for short
- 2.3-mil. member union
- School org.
- World's largest professional org.
- Proscholastic org.
- PBS helper
- Org. that sponsors exhibitions
- Cultural underwriting org.
- Student-focused org.
- P.T.A.-aligned org.
- Museum funder: Abbr.
- Teachers' advocate: Abbr.
Last Seen In
- New York Times - September 27, 2015
- New York Times - May 07, 2014
- New York Times - September 22, 2008
- New York Times - June 07, 2005
- New York Times - November 12, 1997
- New York Times - February 12, 1997
- New York Times - December 06, 1996