Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Tao founder' in our database. It has been used in 2 crosswords, the latest of which was the I Swear Crossword crossword on December 21, 2012.
Crossword answers for the clue "Tao founder"
- Chinese philosopher
- "Tao Te Ching" author
- Noted Chinese philosopher
- Taoism founder
- Elder of Confucius
- Supposed "Tao Te Ching" writer
- Supposed founder of Taoism
- Reputed founder of Taoism
- Tao teacher
- Chinese philosopher of long ago
- Zhou dynasty philosopher
- According to legend, he spent decades in his mother's womb and emerged with a gray beard
- Ancient philosopher whose name means "old master"
- Who wrote "He who does not trust enough will not be trusted"
- Literally, "old master"
- Eastern philosopher
- Pacifist philosopher
- Zhou dynasty thinker
- Philosopher associated with 44-Across
- Founder of Taoism
Last Seen In
- I Swear Crossword - December 21, 2012
- New York Times - September 03, 2000