Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Starts of some pranks' in our database. It has been used in 4 crosswords, the latest of which was the Universal crossword on December 10, 2015.
Crossword answers for the clue "Starts of some pranks"
- Bells the cat
- Meets defiantly
- Steps over the line
- Tempts fate
- Looks straight in the eye, say
- Utterances of "Trick or treat"?
- Isn't timid
- Takes a chance
- Impetuses for some outrageous acts
- Hurls defiance at
- Skates on thin ice, e.g.
- Eggs on
- Has the guts
- Throws down the gauntlet
- Takes chances
- Is bold
- Has the nerve
- Isn't too yellow
Last Seen In
- Universal - December 10, 2015
- Washington Post - February 15, 2002
- New York Times - January 16, 2000
- New York Times - December 05, 1996