Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Start of the 16th century' in our database. It has been used in 5 crosswords, the latest of which was the LA Times crossword on September 24, 2013.
Crossword answers for the clue "Start of the 16th century"
- Year that Michelangelo sculpted the "Pietà"
- Year that Michelangelo began work on "David"
- Year in Ivan the Great's rule
- Year Vespucci sailed to the New World
- Year in an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- 16th-century start
- Year of an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- 1501, on a monument
- Year Michelangelo began "David"
- 1501, in ancient Rome
- Year before which books known as incunabula were printed
- (LXXX - I) x (XX - I)
- 1501, in Roman numerals
- IX years after Columbus's voyage
- 475% of CCCXVI
- Year in which Michelangelo began work on "David"
- Early 16th-century date
- Century opening
- 1,501, Roman-style
- 1501 in Roma
Last Seen In
- LA Times - September 24, 2013
- New York Times - August 26, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - July 10, 2011
- Washington Post - September 18, 2004
- New York Times - September 12, 2000