Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Spouse's assent' in our database. It has been used in 3 crosswords, the latest of which was the Netword crossword on January 25, 2010.
Crossword answers for the clue "Spouse's assent"
- Sweetheart's assent
- Reply from an obedient spouse
- Spouse's meek response
- Possible reply to "Will you take out the trash?"
- Gentleman's agreement?
- Agreement from the other half
- Spouse's meek agreement
- Spouse's response
- Words from one who loves, honors, and obeys
- Obliging spouse's reply
- Casper's reply to Mrs. Milquetoast
- Sitcom starring Anthony Clark
- Spouse's acquiescence
- Reply to "Take out the papers and the trash"
- Spouse's servile words
- Henpecked person's acquiescence
- Agreeing spouse's words
- Peacekeeping agreement?
- "Whatever you say, honey"
- Polite reply that may be accompanied by eye-rolling
Last Seen In
- Netword - January 25, 2010
- Washington Post - January 07, 2006
- New York Times - December 06, 1996