Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Spot on a dress?' in our database. It has been used in 1 crossword, the latest of which was the New York Times crossword on October 23, 2000.
Crossword answers for the clue "Spot on a dress?"
- Permanent spot on a dress
- Spot on a tie, perhaps
- Fabric circle
- Dress circle?
- Bikini feature in a 1960 hit
- Bikini pattern
- Like some summer dresses, by design
- Bikini pattern?
- Apt username for Dorothy, the Oktoberfest accordionist?
- Circle in a fabric pattern
- Fabric pattern (for a yellow bikini?)
- (Of fabric) covered in small, circular regularly-spaced spots
- Patterned with large spots
- Switch the spot dance as part of a pattern
- President having trouble - at wit's end with dress pattern
- Spot temperature after dance party
- Small spot in a decorative pattern: 2 wds.
- Pattern of circles
- Round fabric pattern element
- Like the pattern on Minnie Mouse's dress
Last Seen In
- New York Times - October 23, 2000