Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Spinnaker, e.g.' in our database. It has been used in 11 crosswords, the latest of which was the Mirror Daily crossword on August 14, 2023.
Crossword answers for the clue "Spinnaker, e.g."
- Spinnaker or jib
- Flying jib, e.g.
- Leave dock
- Go yachting
- Crossjack, e.g.
- Breeze (through)
- *Wind ... cruise ... canvas
- Fly (through)
- Clipper feature
- Flying jib, for one
- Attack, with "into"
- Make a wake
- Take a cruise
- Jib or spanker
- Junk component
- Explore the seven seas
- Go to sea
- Mast item
Last Seen In
- Mirror Daily - August 14, 2023
- Chronicle of Higher Education - May 12, 2017
- Mirror Daily - April 27, 2017
- Pat Sajack's Code Letter - February 08, 2017
- Mirror Daily - April 27, 2016
- USA Today - August 12, 2015
- Family Time - September 30, 2013
- Universal - December 16, 2012
- LA Times - December 08, 2010
- New York Times - December 25, 1996
- New York Times - December 04, 1996