Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Smeltery input' in our database. It has been used in 13 crosswords, the latest of which was the Universal crossword on June 03, 2015.
- Cuprite, e.g.
- It's unsmelted
- It runs in veins
- Norwegian coin
- Mined-over matter
- Nickel in a pocket, say?
- Stuff of mine
- Fissure filler
- Smeltery pile
- Get a lode of this!
- Great Lakes cargo
- Wash. neighbor
- Mine product
- Mine metal
- Hard rock, maybe
- Mined metal
- Neighbor of Ida.
- It's found in banks
- Bauxite or hematite
- Change from a krone
Last Seen In
- Universal - June 03, 2015
- Washington Post - April 18, 2011
- New York Times - February 02, 2008
- Pat Sajack's Code Letter - August 23, 2007
- New York Sun - December 07, 2006
- New York Times - November 07, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 06, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 11, 2005
- New York Times - January 01, 2004
- USA Today - August 08, 2003
- New York Times - November 18, 2002
- New York Times - September 18, 1997
- New York Times - December 02, 1996