Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'No-hitter king' in our database. It has been used in 1 crossword, the latest of which was the New York Times crossword on October 04, 1998.
Crossword answers for the clue "No-hitter king"
- Pitcher Nolan
- Fastballer known as "The Express"
- First baseball player to make $1 million a year
- Tom Clancy hero
- "A Bridge Too Far" author
- Pat Nixon's maiden name
- Clancy hero Jack
- O'Neal of "Love Story"
- "Saving Private ___"
- Farrah's ex
- All-Century Team pitcher
- RIGHT-HANDED PITCHER
- Meg of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- "Tumbleweeds" cartoonist Tom
- "Henry Fool" star Thomas Jay ___
- Baseball's strikeout king
- Famous fastballer
- Pitcher with 5,714 lifetime strikeouts
- Baseball's first $1 million/year player
- Film private
Last Seen In
- New York Times - October 04, 1998