Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Feature of James Monroe's estate' in our database. It has been used in 1 crossword, the latest of which was the New York Times crossword on December 08, 1996.
Crossword answers for the clue "Feature of James Monroe's estate"
- Wood source for a baseball bat
- Source of wood for baseball bats
- Source of durable wood
- Bat wood source
- Source of material for a baseball bat
- Source of tough, straight-grained wood
- A short way to get round hardwood supplier
- Theresa arranged source of timber
- There's a new source of timber
- What Yggdrasil of Norse mythology is
- Its wood is used in making archery bows
Last Seen In
- New York Times - December 08, 1996