Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Fastballer Ryan' in our database. It has been used in 4 crosswords, the latest of which was the LA Times Sunday crossword on June 08, 2014.
Crossword answers for the clue "Fastballer Ryan"
- Pitcher Ryan
- Ryan known as "The Ryan Express"
- Strikeout king Ryan
- The Man Without a Country
- Fireballer Ryan
- Hall-of-Fame pitcher Ryan
- Atari founder Bushnell
- All-time strikeout king Ryan
- Ryan nicknamed the Ryan Express
- Actor Lloyd ___
- Philip ___, Edward Everett Hale character
- "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" family name
- Irish author/director Christopher ___
- Family name in "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn"
- David ___, founder of the Libertarian Party
- Ryan with 5,714 strikeouts
- ___ Ryan, a k a the Ryan Express
- Christopher who directed "The Dark Knight"
- Edward Everett Hale antihero
- Actor Lloyd of "Bataan"
Last Seen In
- LA Times Sunday - June 08, 2014
- New York Times - December 23, 2013
- LA Times - December 13, 2005
- New York Times - December 02, 1996