Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Driver's club, for short' in our database. It has been used in 1 crossword, the latest of which was the New York Times crossword on December 04, 1996.
Crossword answers for the clue "Driver's club, for short"
- Good bond rating
- Moody's best
- Drivers' aid, for short
- Prominent tower
- Motel approver, briefly
- Tour-planning org.
- Motorists' org.
- Penlight battery
- Highly rated
- Bond rating
- Org. that gets members reduced motel rates
- Frequent direction givers: Abbr.
- Cell call recipient, often: Abbr.
- Battery type
- They can help you get started: Abbr.
- Roadside jumpers: Abbr.
- Like a good bond
- Distress call recipient: Abbr.
- Roadside rescuers: Abbr.
- It may give you a jump: Abbr.
Last Seen In
- New York Times - December 04, 1996