Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Contemporary author-illustrator Jon' in our database. It has been used in 1 crossword, the latest of which was the New York Times crossword on December 08, 1996.
Crossword answers for the clue "Contemporary author-illustrator Jon"
- James who wrote "A Death in the Family"
- Memorable New York Met Tommie
- 1957 Pulitzer winner
- James of letters
- Arthur of "Hoop Dreams"
- "The Night of the Hunter" screenwriter
- "Let Us Now Praise Famous Men" writer
- "The African Queen" scriptwriter
- Baseball's Tommie
- 1958 Pulitzer author
- Pulitzer writer James
- "A Death in the Family" author
- Pulitzer winner James
- Poet and novelist James
- "The Morning Watch" novelist
- Pulitzer-winning writer James
- Author James
- Onetime Time film critic James
- Tommie of the 60's-70's Mets
- Humorist/illustrator Jon
Last Seen In
- New York Times - December 08, 1996