Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Caruso was one' in our database. It has been used in 7 crosswords, the latest of which was the Daily American crossword on October 04, 2022.
Crossword answers for the clue "Caruso was one"
- Jose Carreras, for one
- Don Jose, in "Carmen"
- Voice above baritone
- Domingo, for one
- Pavarotti, e.g.
- Alfredo, in "La Traviata"
- Verdi's Alfredo Germont, e.g.
- Male caroler, maybe
- Luciano Pavarotti, e.g.
- Barbershop figure
- There's one in 55-Across
- One of a traveling musical trio
- Soprano's counterpart
- Riccardo, in "Un Ballo in Maschera"
- Pavarotti or Carreras
- A chorus line
- Overall sense
- Kind of horn
Last Seen In
- Daily American - October 04, 2022
- Pat Sajack's Code Letter - March 04, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - January 06, 2013
- USA Today - June 21, 2012
- Thinks Daily - May 04, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - March 27, 2011
- New York Times - December 08, 1996