Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Best-selling 1993 pop album' in our database. It has been used in 1 crossword, the latest of which was the New York Times crossword on December 01, 1996.
Crossword answers for the clue "Best-selling 1993 pop album"
- Jamie Lee's mom
- Attorney General Reno
- One of the Jacksons
- A singing Jackson
- Reno in Miami
- Leigh of "Psycho"
- Singer Jackson
- With 51-Down, John Ashcroft's predecessor as attorney general
- La Toya's sister
- Reno formerly in Washington
- Youngest Lennon sister
- One of Tito Jackson's sisters
- Jackson or Reno
- Youngest of the musical Jacksons
- She played Marion in "Psycho"
- "Interplanet ___" ("Schoolhouse Rock!" short)
- Brad's beloved in "Rocky Horror"
- Margolin of "David and Lisa"
- Reno, for one
- Pop singer Jackson
Last Seen In
- New York Times - December 01, 1996