Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Beauty's swain' in our database. It has been used in 5 crosswords, the latest of which was the Pat Sajack's Code Letter crossword on June 24, 2016.
Crossword answers for the clue "Beauty's swain"
- ___ of burden
- Burden carrier
- Antichrist, in Revelation, with "the"
- Admirer of Beauty
- Beauty's admirer
- Brutish sort
- Beauty's counterpart
- World's longest wooden roller coaster, with "The"
- Admirer of Beauty, with "the"
- Brutish one
- Beauty's beloved
- Wild animal
- Beauty's beau
- Beauty lover
- Practical burden bearer
Last Seen In
- Pat Sajack's Code Letter - June 24, 2016
- USA Today - December 26, 2014
- Pat Sajack's Code Letter - May 29, 2008
- USA Today - September 14, 2004
- New York Times - December 05, 1996