Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Basketball champions' "trophy"' in our database. It has been used in 3 crosswords, the latest of which was the Pat Sajack's Code Letter crossword on January 08, 2008.
Crossword answers for the clue "Basketball champions' "trophy""
- Aerialist's insurance
- Surfing site
- Lepidopterist's equipment
- Modern information source, with "the"
- Invoice word
- Spiker's barrier
- End amount
- Butterfly catcher
- Fishing equipment
- Protection from a fall
- What Yahoo! searches, with "the"
- Take home
- Circus catcher
- Fishing aid
- Fishing gear
- Bottom line
- Modern meeting place, with "the"
Last Seen In
- Pat Sajack's Code Letter - January 08, 2008
- USA Today - February 24, 2004
- New York Times - December 05, 1996