Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Ancient greetings' in our database. It has been used in 5 crosswords, the latest of which was the Washington Post crossword on May 01, 2012.
Crossword answers for the clue "Ancient greetings"
- 17 Monopoly props.
- His, in old Rome
- Class that's for the birds
- Prayers to Mary
- Maryland, Virginia, etc., in D.C.
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc., in S.F.
- They sometimes have presidents' names: Abbr.
- Park and Lexington, e.g., in N.Y.C.
- Birds, in Latin
- Mad. and Lex.
- Madison and Fifth, in N.Y.C.
- N.Y.C.'s 5th and 7th, e.g.
- Class of birds
- Lexington and others, in N.Y.C.
- Fifth and Mad.
- Lex and Park, e.g., in N.Y.C.
- Greetings of long ago
- Map parts: Abbr.
- Pennsylvania and others: Abbr.
Last Seen In
- Washington Post - May 01, 2012
- LA Times - January 16, 2009
- Universal - May 11, 2008
- New York Times - March 03, 2002
- New York Times - December 04, 1996