Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue '"___ geht's?" (German "How are you?")' in our database. It has been used in 3 crosswords, the latest of which was the Wall Street Journal crossword on November 11, 2017.
Crossword answers for the clue ""___ geht's?" (German "How are you?")"
- "___ geht's?"
- "___ geht's?" ("How goes it?"): Ger.
- Golfer Michelle
- Golf's Michelle
- Youngest golfer ever to win a U.S.G.A. adult event (age 13)
- Golf phenom Michelle
- Golfing prodigy Michelle
- LPGA teen phenom Michelle
- Rival of Sorenstam
- Runner-up to Sorenstam at the 2005 LPGA Championship
- The LPGA's Michelle
- Golfer who turned pro before her 16th birthday
- Teenage golf phenom Michelle
- LPGA prodigy Michelle
- Golf prodigy Michelle
- Michelle of the LPGA
- Links prodigy Michelle
- Links phenom Michelle
- Youngest player in Curtis Cup history
- Golfer who turned pro at age 15
Last Seen In
- Wall Street Journal - November 11, 2017
- New York Times - December 15, 2010
- New York Times - December 05, 1996