Crossword Puzzle Clue Answers
We've seen 1 answer for the crossword clue '1958 movie musical' in our database. It has been used in 1 crossword, the latest of which was the New York Times crossword on December 02, 1996.
Crossword answers for the clue "1958 movie musical"
- Best Picture of 1958
- "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" musical
- Lerner and Loewe musical
- 1958 musical
- Musical with the song "The Night They Invented Champagne"
- Leslie Caron role
- 1958 Oscar winner for Best Song
- 1958 Vincente Minnelli film
- Colette heroine
- 1945 Colette novel
- Lerner-Loewe musical starring Leslie Caron
- Shortest title for a Best Picture Oscar winner
- Anita Loos heroine
- Maurice Chevalier film
- Film with the song "Thank Heaven for Little Girls"
- 1958 Leslie Caron movie
- Best Picture winner of 1958
- 1958 Best Song Oscar winner
- 1958 film that won all nine Academy Awards it was nominated for
- 1958 Oscar winner for Best Original Song
Last Seen In
- New York Times - December 02, 1996